• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I admit that I am an impaitent jerk!

59 posts in this topic

I called Morton's the other day and told them that a guy named Anthony Carpenter definitely stole one of their pigs.

why did you smell of Vaseline the whole weekend in Ohio?

I called Morton's the other day and told them that a guy named Anthony Carpenter definitely stole one of their pigs.

why did you smell of Vaseline the whole weekend in Ohio?

What was your nose doing there in the first place?

Gentlemen,

Would you kindly take your spat off the boards. I would have to say this thread has turned into a personal match between you two. I would like it to get back to the original conecpt of the thread, I was enjoying that much better. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

this isn't a mess match, it's just fun and if you had gotten the book to Lawrence on time, there wouldn't even be a thread for Jim and I to have fun on. lol

That's your upper lip that you're smelling. :gossip:

I'm a cage fighter so that could be it.

Struggling to get your parakeet in and out of its home does not make you a "cage fighter."

At least I don't drop valuable books and still grade them :baiting:

That's your upper lip that you're smelling. :gossip:

I'm a cage fighter so that could be it.

Struggling to get your parakeet in and out of its home does not make you a "cage fighter."

At least I don't drop valuable books and still grade them :baiting:

Ahem... Why do you think they slipped out of his hands? He was the one with the Vaseline. :gossip:

Heck Pirate, if I didn't make what some feel is a mistake once in a blue moon. You would be back to having no life. lol SO you should thank me for giving you a reason to live.and complain. By the way, your estrogen pills you ordered from that pharmacy in Columbus should be arriving shortly. I know because my GOUT pills showed up the other day and I order my pills the same time you ordered yours. :baiting:

Chandler

Come on now. This thread has been friendly up to this point. Let's not get out of hand. Don't make PM Kevin. You know I'll do it.

Give the old man a little fun. All he does is run around the country going to shows while working a full time job with a bad big toe. Sharon is a saint to put up with him.

Why Pirate is that a compliment you just gave me????

You must be getting soft. lol

Chandler

Nah I think you wife is a sweetheart, so I put up with you. So when is Kris officially going to pucker up and do the deed?