• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I admit that I am an impaitent jerk!

59 posts in this topic

when all the signatures are on the same book.

wiacek is at NY this weekend, so pucker up.

Muhhahahahahaha. Kris, time to practice in the mirror. :baiting:

And I will NOT shave my butt first. So it is hair and all. :roflmao:

hey Anthony, are you going to fly into the NY Comic-Con to see the dirty deed first hand? :headbang: Because even though there will be photographic evidence of the event. They will be kept private for the sake of Kris's dignity. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

when all the signatures are on the same book.

wiacek is at NY this weekend, so pucker up.

Muhhahahahahaha. Kris, time to practice in the mirror. :baiting:

And I will NOT shave my butt first. So it is hair and all. :roflmao:

hey Anthony, are you going to fly into the NY Comic-Con to see the dirty deed first hand? :headbang: Because even though there will be photographic evidence of the event. They will be kept private for the sake of Kris's dignity. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Nah too far and expensive. I've seen Kris do enough dumb things, so no biggie.

The word is from one of my favorite CGC Employees that the Hulk 340 book which has been signed by 8 people INCLUDING Hugh Jackman has now been completed as it was signed by the final name needed.. Mr. Bob Wiacek. Pictures of the book will be posted shortly after the grading has been completed. So party plans will be worked out for a Signature Witness Party to take place at the New York Comic Con in February of 2009. Special guests will include myself and Mr. Kris Moore. Tickets will be available to this unofrgetable event soon. lol

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

What a nice thing to say Pirate! Sorry so late to post but Chandler has me buried in doing invoices and entering books and making signing bags and well working. I am now designing an outfit for Chandler so Kris can kiss his bare bottom without exposing the family jewels. Kind of like a modified pair of his motorcycle chaps. :devil: Can't wait for the party in New York!

Sharon