• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE Shipping FS Thread: Slabs, Variants, UXM - PRICES REDUCED!

107 posts in this topic

Up next, 2 different copies of MTU #141 (early black costume appearance). Similar in grade, but striking difference in the color variations between the two.

Marvel Team-Up #141 - Copy A, in VF+. $8 reduced to $5 shipped!

th_SOLD.png

Marvel Team-Up #141 - Copy B, in VF/NM. $8 reduced to $5 shipped!

th_SOLD.png

Here's a nifty item you don't see every day --- it's a pre-pack containing the first 3 issues of Secret Wars. The outer poly wrapping is a little creased up. But, the books themselves appear to be very high-grade --- in 9.4, if I had to guess. Of course, no way of knowing for sure. (Note: the blue ink smudges are on the bag, not on the covers)

Marvel Super-Hero Secret Wars #1, #2, #3 poly-bagged set in apparent 9.2/9.4. reduced to $15 shipped! :news: SOLD!

th_SOLD.png

Marvel Zombies - The Covers, hard cover with absolutely gorgeous plates of Suydam's covers and other unpublished stuff that went into them. This volume is store-fresh, and even the dust jacket is minty. If it were a comic, I'd grade it a 9.6. $15 shipped

Zombies-HC.jpg

Zombies-HC2.jpg

Alrighty! I have now listed my last items in this thread --- hope you find something you like!

Also: :news: I have gone back through all of it, and I have reduced prices by 20% to 30% on just about everything unsold! :banana:

There are some great bargains here, and all of it shipped FREE to your door. C'mon, what're you waitin' for?

G'night all! :hi:

Up next, 2 different copies of MTU #141 (early black costume appearance). Similar in grade, but striking difference in the color variations between the two.

Marvel Team-Up #141 - Copy A, in VF+. $8 reduced to $5 shipped!

MTU-141a.jpg

Marvel Team-Up #141 - Copy B, in VF/NM. $8 reduced to $5 shipped!

MTU-141b.jpg

:takeit: both

:bump:

Even more price reductions just added throughout the thread! Plenty of great deals here, and I am open to offers.

Free shipping still applies --- help me clear these out, and I'll probably spend the $ on your thread next lol

Eternals #1

9.6 White. reduced to $35 shipped!

Eternals #2

9.6 White. reduced to $20 shipped!

Or, take both Eternals slabs for only $50 shipped! :banana:

:takeit: both for $50 Shipped - thank you!

:applause: Thanks, CD! Will send you an invoice via PM shortly.