• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark's November Sales Thread

184 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone. :grin:

I haven't sold anything in here in a while and need to sell some comics to make up for my late buying spree. Too many good deals lately here on the boards. :whistle:

These are priced to sell but I'll listen to PM offers. :takeit: gets priority over PM's.

Shipping cost is $5.00 for up to 6 comics in a USPS Priority Mail envelope or if you buy a bunch I can ship up to 30-40 comics in a flat rate priority box for $10.00. I will ship via 1st Class Mail International which usually runs about $5.00 to Canada for a few comics and about $15 elsewhere in the world.

I'll start out with a few then have to leave for awhile. I'll pick it up again sometime mid-afternoon.

Shark

Amazing Spider-Man #5 1.8-2.0 $100.00 SOLD

All pages complete, centerfold attached at both staples. Short piece of tape on spine. Pages 13/14 have top and bottom corner chips which do NOT affect the story.

AmazingSpider-Man5GD-.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man5GD-Back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #5 1.8-2.0 $100.00

All pages complete, centerfold attached at both staples. Short piece of tape on spine. Pages 13/14 have top and bottom corner chips which do NOT affect the story.

:takeit:

My I'll take it, on behalf of Catrick, who is on his way to his computer as I type;) I'll guarantee the sale.

My I'll take it, on behalf of Catrick, who is on his way to his computer as I type;) I'll guarantee the sale.

(Catrick comes galloping up the stairs and boots up the antique ((State of the art three years ago)) computer, and logs in, boogies over to the shark sales thread)

Gasp, puff! Howdy Shark, I'll take it, and multiple thanks for my buddy Skypinkblu for the phone call with the heads up!

PM me some details and we'll seal the deal!

(Catrick comes galloping up the stairs and boots up the antique ((State of the art three years ago)) computer, and logs in, boogies over to the shark sales thread)

Gasp, puff! Howdy Shark, I'll take it, and multiple thanks for my buddy Skypinkblu for the phone call with the heads up!

PM me some details and we'll seal the deal!

SOLD to catrick. PM Sent and thanks!

Shark

Sorry for the long delay. I'm ready to get cranking here again. :)

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 1961-1962 issue 3.5/4.0 $5.00 SOLD

Nice complete off-white to white pages.

Rudolph1961-1962VG.jpg

X-Men #133 9.0 $20.00

Just a couple of spine stresses and a tiny upper left corner ding. What appears to be soiling on the back cover is NOT there (it's nice and white).

X-Men133VF-NM.jpg

X-Men133VF-NMBack.jpg