• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EggsAckley's Undergrounds A-Z mostly new books

291 posts in this topic

Fantagor #3 (Copy 2), F/VF except this copy appears to have a production flaw which appears to have crimped the paper(about 1 inch long, might be able to pressed out-not guaranteed), fresh vibrant colors, has factory price sticker, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $15 in F, $25 in NM, my price $10.

Picture321.jpg

Feds N' Heads, 1968, 4th Print, first comic book appearance of the FREAK BROTHERS, Gilbert Shelton. VF except for tiny crease at bottom right hand corner of front cover & small crunch/color loss at top of front cover, unread from closed Head shop, in my possession since the mid 70's. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $18 in F, $30 in NM, my price $12.

Picture323.jpg

Funny Aminals, 1972, Robert Crumb, First Spiegelman MAUS, Nice VF copy, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $45 in F, $75 in NM, my price $60. A graded copy in this condition sold for over $100 at the San Diego con this summer.

Picture332.jpg