• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard TX. Dinner Aftermath ...

55 posts in this topic

The really good looking guy in the center of the table had eggplant parmigiana. :grin:

That's right, I knew that too...

Yeah, Craig was the only one that ordered Eggplant... I thought only pregnant women ate that when they wanted to go into labor. :baiting:

What is it with forum, not-paid-in-advance-dinners and people not paying their share? I heard the Greek restaurant was VERY expensive for some in Chicago.
:cry:

I've got a picture for you. This is a picture of the receipt for the food I paid for. The food that someone at our table, described by our wait staff as a blond, tan man, forgot to pay for... Seafood Combo. So instead of stiffing the restaurant I paid for it.

:sumo:

I will gladly accept payment plus tip to my PayPal account.

Uh , not one to dispute bills , but my wife had a salad and I had mussels . Apparently there must of been some other tan , blond guy in the vicinity . However , if we are not able to get to the bottom of the mystery , I will be glad to donate to the cause ................. :makepoint:

nice report , SG ................... meh

You live... for now. :sumo:

So who's the deadbeat? :shrug:

Frank Cho had the Seafood Combo, Matt Nelson had Lasagna, Bill P. had Chicken Marsalla, Shawn had the meat combo pizza, Tiffani had the Tortellini, I had the Pasta Italiano, BHooks did have mussels, Rhonda had did have a salad... as far as the other end of the table... (shrug)

Wow ! And I joked at the restuarant that "Chicago" has nothing on us ........ meh

I think we could do a bit better ?

Since apparently this restaurant has some kinda honor system (or their lazy) , they leave it to us , at checkout , to describe what it is we had while there . We actually made sure we did this , however , I could see how someone later could miss accounting for something quite easily .

Again , this should be done via PM .

I believe people here would like to see some pic's and hear some positive , interesting stories ? .. (shrug)

I've got a picture for you. This is a picture of the receipt for the food I paid for. The food that someone at our table, described by our wait staff as a blond, tan man, forgot to pay for... Seafood Combo. So instead of stiffing the restaurant I paid for it.

Uh , not one to dispute bills , but my wife had a salad and I had mussels . Apparently there must of been some other tan , blond guy in the vicinity . However , if we are not able to get to the bottom of the mystery , I will be glad to donate to the cause ................. :makepoint:

Frank Cho had the Seafood Combo, Matt Nelson had Lasagna, Bill P. had Chicken Marsalla, Shawn had the meat combo pizza, Tiffani had the Tortellini, I had the Pasta Italiano, BHooks did have mussels, Rhonda had did have a salad... as far as the other end of the table... (shrug)

Wow ! And I joked at the restuarant that "Chicago" has nothing on us ........ meh

Since apparently this restaurant has some kinda honor system (or their lazy) , they leave it to us , at checkout , to describe what it is we had while there . We actually made sure we did this , however , I could see how someone later could miss accounting for something quite easily .

I believe people here would like to see some pic's and hear some positive , interesting stories ? .. (shrug)

Well if you know who to PM step up and stop the whining. Otherwise I don't want to ever hear you giving another person on these boards a hard time. No one said it was you.

:o

I knew that was going to happen! lol

Well if you know who to PM step up and stop the whining. Otherwise I don't want to ever hear you giving another person on these boards a hard time. No one said it was you.

AHH ! ...go strap a raw steak to your waste and see if you can gnarl thru it by morning ...................... :whistle:

Was it one check or separate checks? (shrug)

this is way better than pics............................ :whistle:

:hi: Shawn

Honor system at the register,they would mark off items for each person as you paid.For instance,I paid for a Meat pizza,2 Budweisers and a tea.

It's a mom and pop place... pay at the register out the way out. The guy was crossing what you told him you had off the list. I was in the last group of 5 to leave but not the last to pay. Before we left I asked him if we paid for everything. He said there was still a Seafood Combo, tea and coffee. I told him I'd cover it and collect. He comped the drinks.