• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold CGC For Sale and a bit of other junk

52 posts in this topic

Anyone want me to post more???????

I can list these

Young Allies #20 CGC 8.0

Super Mystery Comics V3 #4 CGC 8.5

Suspense Comics #2 CGC 1.0

Clue Comics #2 CGC 6.0

post 'em just so i can look at 'em.

Anyone want me to post more???????

I can list these

Young Allies #20 CGC 8.0

Super Mystery Comics V3 #4 CGC 8.5

Suspense Comics #2 CGC 1.0

Clue Comics #2 CGC 6.0

post 'em just so i can look at 'em.

agreed!!!! Bring em on!

The Avengers #2 - Cracked from slab was - CGC Apparent GD/VG 3.0 Slight (P) Off-white pages Restoration includes: very small amount of color touch on cover.

$119.00

avengers2.jpg

Looks like an awfully clean 3.0. What are the flaws?

You might want to PM MCMiles about the Startling #35. It's right up his alley.

It's right up my alley, too, but I'm happy with the copy that I have.

Thanks Jeff, to bad I missed it. :frustrated: The worst part is, I wish I knew a board member owned this book because I've had the high offer on it on C'link for a few months with probably less than the C'link commission being the small difference between my offer and what the seller wanted. :pullhair:

Nice pick up for the new owner. Congrtas. At least I can't see waht it sold for.

You might want to PM MCMiles about the Startling #35. It's right up his alley.

It's right up my alley, too, but I'm happy with the copy that I have.

Thanks Jeff, to bad I missed it. :frustrated: The worst part is, I wish I knew a board member owned this book because I've had the high offer on it on C'link for a few months with probably less than the C'link commission being the small difference between my offer and what the seller wanted. :pullhair:

Nice pick up for the new owner. Congrtas. At least I can't see waht it sold for.

I can sell you the ungraded one, I believe I bought from you awhile back.Sorry you missed it. :sorry: