• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS!!! REDUCED!!! Goon, Bone, Cry for Dawn, , Valiant/Acclaim!!! REDUCED!!!

121 posts in this topic

I am in the process of picking up a few new collections, so in order to help finance these new acquisitions, I am offering some tough to find books, most in high grade. Some really special books guys :headbang: , I hope you find something you like (thumbs u

Ok. Here's da rulz.

1. This thread will run continuously until I get bored or stuff stops selling :insane:.

2. :takeit: wins you da book(s).

3. Payment is via Paypal only. Send payment to the following Paypal address:

klozd24-7@comcast.net

4. Whatever you intended to purchase must be paid for within 7 days of :takeit: or will be relisted .

5. All packages will be mailed out the next business day after payment has been transferred.

6. Shipping: USA is $5 for the 1st book, $1 each additional. Canada is $6 for the first book, $1 each additional.

Everywhere else, ask for a quote. Insurance is optional and will be paid for by the buyer.

ps. If you have a request, please send it via PM so not to clog the thread (thumbs u . I will do my best to oblige :grin:

Ready, GO.

Do you have many more Valiants coming? :popcorn:

I checked out your sig line and I do have a Shadowman vol.3, #2 GBU in NM+. As for other Valiants, I have about 10 full runs and most of the variants. (thumbs Not sure how many I will be putting up in this thread, well have to see.

Do you have many more Valiants coming? :popcorn:

I checked out your sig line and I do have a Shadowman vol.3, #2 GBU in NM+. As for other Valiants, I have about 10 full runs and most of the variants. (thumbs Not sure how many I will be putting up in this thread, well have to see.

(worship)

THB #1 Horse Press 1st print NM (includes original poster taped inside back cover)

Paul Popes masterpiece :grin:

-not sure how many were printed, but these are very hard to find above VF due to manufacturing and the thickness of the book. Most copies I have seen have had moderate to severe surface wear..... Yowzas!!!!!

$60

THB1NM-1.jpg