• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Terror

25 posts in this topic

Does anybody know when BT #2 comes out? I am trying to pre-order it since I LOVE one of the variants, but cant find a release date or any pre-orders. TFAW listed it as being released 2 days ago but doubt thats right

I would check Dynamites website, I have seen ads in the past of them selling the variants.

I tried that already.. They dont have a release date besides Late November which has passed. They have pre-orders for the regular cover, and the foil covers, but I am looking for the Lilly + Tuska covers. I found a site pre-ordering both the covers I want but for too much money

Does anybody know when BT #2 comes out? I am trying to pre-order it since I LOVE one of the variants, but cant find a release date or any pre-orders. TFAW listed it as being released 2 days ago but doubt thats right

I would check Dynamites website, I have seen ads in the past of them selling the variants.

I tried that already.. They dont have a release date besides Late November which has passed. They have pre-orders for the regular cover, and the foil covers, but I am looking for the Lilly + Tuska covers. I found a site pre-ordering both the covers I want but for too much money

True that. Haha. I wouldnt mind getting the variants for these two series (BT and PSP). I had the first 1:100 but sold it after it got a light crease, dont know what they are selling for now.

Arg.

I hosed up my online order and somehow only requested once a month shipping for December.

So I'm probably not going to get my Dec comics til January.

I'm really looking fwd to BT2!!!