• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Buy My Junk" sale: Avengers 1 (low grade), HG X-Men 16 & 20, GL 89 CGC 9.6 WP

28 posts in this topic

I plan on listing a few books tonight and depending on how they do will list more over the next few days.

Shipping to US and Canada only. Shipping starts at $5 for USPS Priority Flate Rate envelope (up to four books). USPS Priority (box) starts at $8 for orders 2 lbs. and less. Orders over 2 lbs. will be $10 and ship via USPS Priority Flate Rate box.

**Insurance is required on all purchases of $200 or more.

Shipping to Canada will depend on how many books are purchased and shipping method (exact shipping or course).

I accept payment by either money order, or personal check, and International money orders for Canada. Sorry, no paypal.

Hassle free return policy on all raw books (minus shipping). I just ask that you notify me within three days of receiving the book(s) and send them back within seven days.

Pm's are welcome, but first to post :takeit: in the thread rules.

First up and one of the hottest books out ...

Avengers #1 VG- cow pages

SOLD

Just recently picked this up from Foolkiller. I wasn't planning on selling this one (for awhile anyway), but since my previous sales thread was a total flop, and I need some cash for the upcoming holidays, this book has regretfully become expendable.

Avengers1.jpg

th_Avengers1bc.jpg

Is the kitchen sink stainless steel? Does it come with the fawcett, and is it the single or double? Does it have strainer, or set up for garbage disposal????

Just the sink :makepoint:

I'll take Kitchen Sinks for $100, Alex :grin:

Green Lantern #89 CGC 9.6 white pages

BIN: $280

Thought this one had a serious shot at 9.8. I'll probably resubmit it doesn't sell.

*12 month GPA is $336 and last recorded sale was $282 (Oct-08).

GL89CGC96.jpg

:news: Price drop

Now $450 shipped :o

SOLD

First up and one of the hottest books out ...

Avengers #1 VG- cow pages

BIN: $500

Just recently picked this up from Foolkiller. I wasn't planning on selling this one (for awhile anyway), but since my previous sales thread was a total flop, and I need some cash for the upcoming holidays, this book has regretfully become expendable.

Avengers1.jpg

th_Avengers1bc.jpg