• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many board members create their own art?

85 posts in this topic

Scanning it quickly, the first google result looks like a good tutorial on the technical ins and outs of computer colors

http://www.balloontales.com/articles/coloring/index.html

I'm at work, so I can't try any of this right now, but it looks like some great stuff. I'm anxious to get home and give it another shot now!

(thumbs u

I painted that 20 years ago, that's how.

I last did some painting when baby blob was a newborn and we had all of that sleeping from him and such. I did stuff that wouldn't make noise, no watching TV. Nothing huge or anything, some watercolors. That painting is on plywood about 5 feet X 5 feet. My wife hates it after spending 6 1/2 years staring at it in my apartment, so now it is in my mother's apartment.

Interestingly, since we moved from a cramped apartment to a huge house I haven't found a place to paint. Now it's like I need a different room for every activity. My comics went from a closet to filling up a 200 square foot room. In the apartment the living room/dining room/guest room/play room/office/art studio served every purpose and it was 1/3 the size of my current living room.