• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,923 posts in this topic

I picked up 2 Defenders #10's and another Sub-Mariner 35.

I love Defenders #10,did you get some high grade awesomeness?

I did pick up some high grade awesomeness with the one of the Defenders #10's. I wish it was centered better, but it's very sharp.

Here is the Marvel Presents #12

marvelfeaturepresentsTheThingandIronMan12_zps462c505e.jpg

Here's mine,

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1557_zps329338bd.jpg

IMG_1554_zps2b622259.jpg

IMG_1555_zps68a3053a.jpg

The Marvelmania Magizine #2 was Barry Smith first original penciled art work done for the Conan #1 comic from 1970, also this magazine came out the same month & year as Conan #1 The back cover happens to be the rejected cover art work for Amazing Fantasy #15 done by Steve Ditko.

IMG_1554_zps2b622259.jpg

IMG_1555_zps68a3053a.jpg

The Marvelmania Magizine #2 was Barry Smith first original penciled art work done for the Conan #1 comic from 1970, also this magazine came out the same month & year as Conan #1 The back cover happens to be the rejected cover art work for Amazing Fantasy #15 done by Steve Ditko.

SON OF A...... (worship) That is the coolest OA.

Stumbled into a small LCS that I had never been too before. Wasn't expecting much as it was a small place, but was completely amazed at how much quality vintage stuff they had (and at really reasonable prices as well). Every shop I've been too in this state thus far has been pretty 'meh' when it came to SA and BA.

Picked up this beautiful copy of ST 178 for only $5.

warlock178.jpg

This JLA 94 was a little more at $45, but it's a solid 9.0 if not higher in my opinion.

jla94.jpg

I posted this next one in the SA forum, but I have to mention it as well. An absolutely beautiful VG+ copy of Batman 181 with the centerfold poster intact for only $10.

bats181.jpg

They had a very nice VF+ Spidey #102 as well, but I didn't want to spend the $150 just yet. Lots of early Tales to Astonish, Tales of Suspense, FF, Spidey, Sgt Fury, etc.. in FN/VFN condition. Definitely worth another trip back in the future.