• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

:devil:

Your books are beautiful, Billy.

:blush: As if Bill didn't need more reason to be mad at me.... :foryou: Bill

:mad:

:o Wait a minute! seanfingh was just commenting on Bill's books right before my post :D He wasn't teasing Bill about how my books somehow belong to him! Awesome, now I don't feel bad :acclaim:

But this one's still for you Bill, cause you're awesome (thumbs u :foryou:^^

That's absolutely correct. I have felt a little left out since BTK usually PMs me at least once a year about my Superman/Batman 10 and 11. Hence the :devil:

Hope this doesn't hurt my chances of getting a sketch cover at MOC. :eek:

So much for the PM I was about to write.. :blush:

:o You have the Supes/Batman 10 and 11? Maybe I'll PM you every year now too :applause:

:devil:

Your books are beautiful, Billy.

:blush: As if Bill didn't need more reason to be mad at me.... :foryou: Bill

:mad:

:o Wait a minute! seanfingh was just commenting on Bill's books right before my post :D He wasn't teasing Bill about how my books somehow belong to him! Awesome, now I don't feel bad :acclaim:

But this one's still for you Bill, cause you're awesome (thumbs u :foryou:^^

That's absolutely correct. I have felt a little left out since BTK usually PMs me at least once a year about my Superman/Batman 10 and 11. Hence the :devil:

Hope this doesn't hurt my chances of getting a sketch cover at MOC. :eek:

So much for the PM I was about to write.. :blush:

:o You have the Supes/Batman 10 and 11? Maybe I'll PM you every year now too :applause:

:sumo:

Love that Witchblade. :) I think you probably outbid me on eBay for it a few months back. :frustrated:

:sorry: Sorry. There was another one that showed up on ebay right after this one and went for about the same price. I waited two years for one and then two show up in a row :o Do you collect all types of Turner SS books or just Witchblade?

If I had to choose I would be happy with any Witchblade or Superman book by Turner.

Love that Witchblade. :) I think you probably outbid me on eBay for it a few months back. :frustrated:

:sorry: Sorry. There was another one that showed up on ebay right after this one and went for about the same price. I waited two years for one and then two show up in a row :o Do you collect all types of Turner SS books or just Witchblade?

If I had to choose I would be happy with any Witchblade or Superman book by Turner.

I would love a Witchblade 1 myself. :cloud9: The Superman books are great too!

:o(worship) Awesome collection Bill!

I just got this in the mail today! Big thanks to Sean (NY Comics) for the sigs of Greg Pak, John Romita, Jr., and Klaus Jansen! Sorry for the flash though :blush:

006-1.jpg[/img]

:o(worship) Awesome collection Bill!

I just got this in the mail today! Big thanks to Sean (NY Comics) for the sigs of Greg Pak, John Romita, Jr., and Klaus Jansen! Sorry for the flash though :blush:

006-1.jpg[/img]

My pleasure! That is a hot book that I need to pickup at some point. :)