• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Purchase Comic Inventory

28 posts in this topic

Neat Stuff Collectables always used to do that sort of stuff I think. Not sure i they still do. I'm sure there are plenty who do.

Thanks, I've checke them out bbefore and even talked to them on the phone, the reserve prices are out of my grasp.

Hey Epcomics,

Why don't you give us another try. We are constantly buying and each collection has a different set of parameters.. One may be out of grasp while another could be perfect for you. We have also built custom stock for numerous customers.

Dealers buy from us on a regular basis, including most of those mentioned on this thread.

Give Ross a call at 1-800-370-3315 and tell him you are a friend of mine (Brian) from the boards. We'll do our best to find the right collection for you.

Thanks,

Brian

How many recent moderns do you want?

How recent also?

I'm looking for a longbox or two (depending on the pride) and I'm looking for 2005-PRESENT.

I can probably hook you up with a good longbox or two full of 2005 and up books for $100/box plus shipping. If my postal clerk (Underdog) lets me use Media Mail, that should run about $20 to Mass.

Just lmk.

How many recent moderns do you want?

How recent also?

I'm looking for a longbox or two (depending on the pride) and I'm looking for 2005-PRESENT.

I can probably hook you up with a good longbox or two full of 2005 and up books for $100/box plus shipping. If my postal clerk (Underdog) lets me use Media Mail, that should run about $20 to Mass.

Just lmk.

That sounds good, just give me a couple days to think about it. Thanks.

Neat Stuff Collectables always used to do that sort of stuff I think. Not sure i they still do. I'm sure there are plenty who do.

Thanks, I've checke them out bbefore and even talked to them on the phone, the reserve prices are out of my grasp.

Hey Epcomics,

Why don't you give us another try. We are constantly buying and each collection has a different set of parameters.. One may be out of grasp while another could be perfect for you. We have also built custom stock for numerous customers.

Dealers buy from us on a regular basis, including most of those mentioned on this thread.

Give Ross a call at 1-800-370-3315 and tell him you are a friend of mine (Brian) from the boards. We'll do our best to find the right collection for you.

Thanks,

Brian

Can do. Thanks a bunch.