• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Teen Titans 22

6 posts in this topic

So I've been picking up a lot of "lots" lately, filling in holes in the collection and just generally pickin' up a bunch of "stuff". As such I end up with some duplicates or just some stuff that I don't particularly need taking up the space which is already at a premium (if you ask the wife!) So I was thinking about tossing this early TT out there and I wanted to see what the board thought it might come in at grade wise.

First time trying this (embedding from my flickr account) so bear with me if there are initial issues. I have others but I don't want to flood the boards if I start out doing it wrong! :makepoint: I used the "original" size and it's pretty monstrous. Is it beneficial to use the largest scan possible? Or do you get all the needed info from a smaller scan?

Also, I've seen a lot of talk about Heritage and clink along with Ebay. Is Ebay still the way to go or should I be looking at more "comic centric" sites to off load some of my stuff? Any info/help/advice would be much appreciated. TIA.

3047013260_9bbf964144_o.jpg

3046179159_411a14da08_o.jpg