• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

11/28/03 PRETTY BOOK OF THE DAY

77 posts in this topic

Finally someone caught on!!! I was just being an [!@#%^&^] because of the Mr. Nice icon. I figured things around here were boring and i never get to chew people out. Ok I admit it I suck at bagging on people "circular logic" 27_laughing.gif. Actually to tell the truth I love Bond''s books and I gave him five stars along time ago. Sorry dude I'm done now. smile.gif

LMAO!! 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Wow I'm glad you were responding in order I thought you were still pissed. Sorry dude I was seriously j/k it won't happen again because aparently I'm not funny. I wish I could rate you five stars again to make up for it....do I feel a shill being born???

Eric

.....500 Posts. You are a rookie. I am sorry I thought your were in 5000+ posts league. Had I known that I woundn't have even responded to your post.

27_laughing.gif

You need a to chill out and enjoy your Saturday and get off your stupid computer. It is making you crazy. You want to have fun tonight go watch highlights of the Bronco Steeler game this year. 27_laughing.gif

I gotta go.....there is a stranger knocking on my door.......

Have a great weekend and please post your favorite book from your collection.

Wow I'm glad you were responding in order I thought you were still pissed. Sorry dude I was seriously j/k it won't happen again because aparently I'm not funny. I wish I could rate you five stars again to make up for it....do I feel a shill being born???

Eric

Yeah..... unfortunately, since we're not mindreaders and couldn't tell you were joking.... it pretty much just looked like you were trying to be a jerk! ooo.giftongue.gif

Um....okay....well anyway here is one of my books. Please ignore the fact that it is from the Heritage site. I am computer illiterate and can't get a decent scan if my life depended on it. I have better books but this is one of my favorites. Ok I showed mine now show yours. If anyone could host this I'd appreciate it.

http://apps.heritagecomics.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=12061&Lot_No=31222&src=pr&sid=169D87A8D166E040563C67478A8D1D3C

Eric

I like these posts where people share what they got. However, I'd like to see more genre specific threads. I remember we had a bondage thread which was incredible. We could have a horror cover thread, or a fav Spidey cover thread, or a "Post your (Pedigree)" thread (Edgar Church, Curator, White Mountain, etc.......).