• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad has High Grade Coppers?!?!

62 posts in this topic

divad, what other coppers do you have coming? I will buy everything left.

All unsold book up to Foolkiller's post are now SOLD!

Thanks Brian, I am picking through some boxes for the real nice stuff, and I was listing a few FF's at Thomas' request :)

The girls will be home any minute and I'll be taking a dinner break with them. ;)

Thanks Brian, I am picking through some boxes for the real nice stuff, and I was listing a few FF's at Thomas' request :)

The girls will be home any minute and I'll be taking a dinner break with them. ;)

He bought the FFs????? :doh:

I believe that's what he said. :sorry:

I believe that's what he said. :sorry:

:mad:

David, Doesn't CGC consider staple holes a production defect?

I think it's still measured by severity, but the staples are big on this particular issue - you'd be hard-pressed to find a copy without staple indents or holes. :grin:

I know...I ALWAYS undergrade this particular book, as for some reason it has always been prone to staple holes ( I was trying to chery pick it off the racks when it came out, but had constant probs with this particular defect)

I hate this book

I think Marvel's printers used staples from its inventory that it used on other KS books. While this is a double-sized issue, it really has the weight and feel of a smaller book. :)

on to the next thread

I'm still posting. Foolkiller is welcome to post the :takeit: (or it's equivalent) along with anyone else. I'm not accepting "buy forward claims" :grin: This is a sales thread just like any other.

on to the next thread

I'm still posting. Foolkiller is welcome to post the :takeit: (or it's equivalent) along with anyone else. I'm not accepting "buy forward claims" :grin: This is a sales thread just like any other.

No prob David, my PM was directed as to the fact I was going to get ALL of the CA FFs you had if they were in the grade range I wanted. I slept and Brian got 'em, All is fair in this hobby... :thumbsup:

on to the next thread

No prob David, my PM was directed as to the fact I was going to get ALL of the CA FFs you had if they were in the grade range I wanted. I slept and Brian got 'em, All is fair in this hobby... :thumbsup:

I don't really care... if you want them you can have them (they're CA FFs). But I assume when people are in the middle of the thread they are seeing what I am seeing and not acting for a reason. Either way, help yourself.

Fantastic Four #249 December 1982

NM+ 9.6/9.8 White Pages - $8

FF249aas.jpg

I'll take this too, so long as dj doesn''t want it.

dang divad what happened to the PM with the FFs you were gonna post lol