• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Resurrections Sales thread. Mixed batch, hopefully ongoing.

76 posts in this topic

Look whos talking Aquaman!

In all seriousness, maybe next year. This year I am hitting almost every east coast conventions.

Anyone notice people arent buying my books, we are just having a conversation while Green throws in a few lol

In all seriousness, maybe next year. This year I am hitting almost every east coast conventions.

Anyone notice people arent buying my books, we are just having a conversation while Green throws in a few lol

:sorry: post a nm hulk someone might buy something :shy:

so whens everyone coming to CA?
soon as you help me escape the zoo

Yea.. Petting zoo.

Wuss :sumo:

or maybe not :kidaround:

Yea.. Petting zoo.

Yea, and then I can PM you and say "hey if you really dont want to buy that, I understand"

:kidaround:

Yea.. Petting zoo.

Yea, and then I can PM you and say "hey if you really dont want to buy that, I understand"

:kidaround:

:tonofbricks:

Thread will be closing due to usual useless banter.

You've posted a whole lot this year, but this is your most charming & endearing post. (worship)

I hope your next thread is void of the useless banter & all books sell at asking price within minutes of posting. :wishluck:

:foryou: