• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are Cover or Interior Signatures Preferred??

31 posts in this topic

I feel this book was ruined by the sloppy sig. and poor placement of the sig.

Was a nice fine copy, now? Junk

RADD322C2008123_15336.jpg

I would take that book any day of the week! I actually like the placement of that sig (shrug)

Stark I totally disagree with you.

That sig looks good, you know who it is and it is not on the art. What can you complain about?

Do you know how old Jerry Robinson is? You ever asked your grandpa to sign his name? how nice does he sign it?

that is a great book with a great signature. The placement is great and that is one of the neatest most legible jerry robinson signatures I have seen. You can make out a J a R and an Y. You can read the last name completely with every letter. Plus he is a legend. It is a mid grade book. It is not 7.0 or above. about as perfect as you can get.

that is a great book with a great signature. The placement is great and that is one of the neatest most legible jerry robinson signatures I have seen. You can make out a J a R and an Y. You can read the last name completely with every letter. Plus he is a legend. It is a mid grade book. It is not 7.0 or above. about as perfect as you can get.

I agree. That Bat book is.... :cloud9: