• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAGING ALL YOU COMPUTER GEEKS....

25 posts in this topic

KUDOS to all the techies.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

You too...ninanina. grin.gif

Do you have Adobe PhotoShop? It has a built-in feature to take a folder of images and turn them into a gallery. It will create a thumbnail for each one, resize the original image if you'd like, and then create all the html to link the stuff together. Easy!!!! Then you have to upload the images, thumbnails, and html to your web host.

Go HERE to see an example of how this works. Click on the first thumbnail (or any thumbnail) to see the larger scans. Each larger scan has an arrow link that will take you to the next or previous image, or back to the main listing. (And, BTW, there will be some new stuff added to the site SOON, within days!)

The process that I described is what I did. You can even see where it still says Adobe Photoshop Web Photo Gallery at the top of each of the large scans. One of these days I'll get around to changing that text since I subsequently learned that I could use whatever text I want when I create the gallery!