• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

63 posts in this topic

Yeah, but did it matter? Did we have any problems with our transaction?
No problems, but I'd recommend making amends with the board member you didn't pay.
Amen!

I'll gladly leave your thread, (I didn't mean to cause any harm) but do you really think I didn't try that?

thats not the point :makepoint: the list is there for a reason! You screw over someone and end up on the list, you lose the opportunity to do anymore business. Just cuz you forgive yourself dont make it right. Now get the :censored: out of my thread

You, sir, rock! :acclaim:

thats not the point :makepoint: the list is there for a reason! You screw over someone and end up on the list, you lose the opportunity to do anymore business. Just cuz you forgive yourself dont make it right. Now get the :censored: out of my thread

WOW.Your are my new hero! :acclaim:

WOW.Your are my new hero! :acclaim:

:acclaim: