• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eggs' raw undergrounds, discounts, relists & new to market

223 posts in this topic

Thanks, I jumped the gun on your post, it is a extremely nice copy and a great cover by Rand. You will like this book. It would look great slabbed.
(thumbs u Probably get Art Spiegelman to sign that too at the NY Con.

SS Series would be fantastic on this copy

Funnybook, 1971, FIRST CHERRY POPTART, F/VF with wear on upper left hand corner of cover, strong colors, good corners, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? way off on this one, my price $50

Picture333.jpg

Mine... :takeit:

The Man, 2nd print (1st print was a student publication at Syracuse U. & is very pricey), this is the first "typical" comic book printing, VFish, nice strong colors, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $14.

Picture569.jpg

Short Order #1, 1973, 2nd appearance of Maus, Spiegelman, Crumb, Griffith, VF except for small crease on bottom right hand corner, overlooked, but significant book for Maus fans, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $12 in F, $20 in NM, my price $15.

Picture571.jpg

Snatch #3, 2nd print, another copy (one sold yesterday), Robert Crumb smut book. This one at first glance looks VF but it has tiny staple holes through the right side of the book, get a reader copy on the cheap, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $7 in 2.0, $21 in F, my price $7.

Picture572.jpg