• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mouse Guard question...

24 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone. Couldn't find that information online anywhere. Usually Amazon is good about that sort of thing but it doesn't appear anywhere on the page. Or the publisher's page.

Gonna buy it as an Xmas gift for my son.

I wanted a beat up hardcover but I can't find one, and the hardcover is still selling for a decent price.

Wish I can get one of those ComixExpress.

Yeah, they don't come up for sale often and usually the sellers ask a ton of $$ for it.

I should have bought the one earlier this year for $150 when I had the chance. Instead I had to buy a new car battery.

Thanks everyone. Couldn't find that information online anywhere. Usually Amazon is good about that sort of thing but it doesn't appear anywhere on the page. Or the publisher's page.

I wanted a beat up hardcover but I can't find one, and the hardcover is still selling for a decent price.

The hardcover is $16.47 on Amazon .

Yeah, they don't come up for sale often and usually the sellers ask a ton of $$ for it.

I should have bought the one earlier this year for $150 when I had the chance. Instead I had to buy a new car battery.

If I had seen that, I would have jumped all over it. :sorry:

The hardcover is $16.47 on Amazon .

Yes, I was hoping to find a well-read HC for like $6 shipped on one of the used book sites, but it's a $10 price of entry regardless of condition. So I bought the Softcover from amazon for $12 shipped.

I've got one of the ComixPress editions, but it's signed. :(

lol

I've got one of the ComixPress editions, but it's signed. :(

lol

Wanna sell it to me for $150? :P

I would've WALKED for the next month if I needed to.

I actually just sold one of my 30 Days of Night Spiral Bound Previews to help pay for the ComiXpress Mouse guard I just got on eBay 2 days ago.

Looks CRISP, but it's signed, which was a huge turnoff for me, but when the hell am I gonna come across another one, ya know?