• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I scan 'em ..you buy 'em ***The Nutmeg Collection***

43 posts in this topic

:o:applause:

thanks Pov.. ;)

Come ON, Mahn! It has been a good 42 minutes and you be havin' da time to :o me but not to be PMing me. To quote form da foine film THE BROTHER FROM ANOTHER PLANET: "Take the bar, mahn." ,

(No clue where the slight Jamaican accent be comin' frum, mahn. Maybe time to shake and bake. ;)

Ahhhh - much bettah mahn! To quote form da foine film VIDEODROME: "Very tricky gind."

We be endin' da thread in few dayz mon...you wants da invoice now or duz ya want da invoice later... (shrug)

Be givin' me da invoice at your own time, Mahn.

Yes, ArAich came through as we all knew he would - with a PM to me asking if I wanted the info right then. (I told him "At his own time") I hope he knew I was clowning here with him. (hmmm - HAS it been phoenetically determined that ArAich is a "him"? :eek::grin:

Fantastic Four lot of 10 books Grade Range VG to FN+ includes:

#95-99 & 101-106 = $20

IMO this was when FF really started getting good. Top notch Kirby, and later Romita, work with alot of cool battles and good stories to boot.

SOLD

th_ff95.jpgth_ff96.jpgth_ff97.jpgth_ff99.jpgth_ff101.jpg

th_ff102.jpgth_ff103.jpgth_ff104.jpgth_ff105.jpgth_ff106.jpg

Fantastic Four lot of 8 books Grade Range VG to FN includes:

#107-110 & 113-116

:news::news::news:

Free to the person that buys the 3 previous FF lots for

$60.

th_ff107.jpgth_ff108.jpgth_ff109.jpgth_ff110.jpg

th_ff113.jpgth_ff114.jpgth_ff115.jpgth_ff116.jpg

:takeit: the batch for $60.

Pov has been tipping the Saké.

Actually it was a Chianti Classico. Thought it would be fuin to do a little SA reading. Cheap enuff at the price! (thumbs u

Got sum cheap Bronze 2 ... hm