• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Southern CA After New Years Forum Dinner

73 posts in this topic

I'm 80% sure I can make it, so put me down as a definite maybe :thumbsup:

:banana: Officially best SoCal Forum Dinner. With possibly 3x last times attendance.

I said MAYBE JUNIOR!!! :baiting:

I'm 80% sure I can make it, so put me down as a definite maybe :thumbsup:

:banana: Officially best SoCal Forum Dinner. With possibly 3x last times attendance.

I said MAYBE JUNIOR!!! :baiting:

A DEFINITE maybe
:wishluck:

Comicgrinder and the Mrs.

Spiderman-on-tilt

CapFreak

Mike Goldi

Oakman29 and Mrs. Oakman

40yrscollctngcmcs(maybe)

bghkoyama(maybe)

Joel Elad(maybe)

SPDREYCER(maybe)

Johnnycoolxx(maybe)

Innocuous(maybe)

Paul B.(non member) my roommate

Mike(owner of my LCS)

djpinkpanther(maybe)

:applause:

Hi Grinder, I'm in Dana Point not too far away. I really enjoy the forum and would'nt mind putting some faces to some names. I'm new to the boards but I've been collecting comics on and off since the 70's. Please pencil in SNiPER & Mrs, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Val

Hi Grinder, I'm in Dana Point not too far away. I really enjoy the forum and would'nt mind putting some faces to some names. I'm new to the boards but I've been collecting comics on and off since the 70's. Please pencil in SNiPER & Mrs, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Val

Looking forward to meeting you.

I'll be bringing some GA to show off. Not sure what yet, but definitely my two newest acquisitions from Legacy that I purchased a few weeks ago.