• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back JC!!! We missed ya!!

54 posts in this topic

Hey JC, what do you think about this latest strike? Was it justified?

Given the rules of the board, of course, but I also feel that since I transgressed on the side of right, the two other gentlemen should obviously have been given longer sentences.

And I think if it had been anyone but me, he/she would have gotten a week vs. their month suspension.

Vince, you see Corrie Hill's leg snap like a bread stick yesterday? :eek:

That was bad news, and since I also broke my leg like that in HS (a jerk flipped his Go-Kart up in the air and smashed it down on my leg - I pounded him up bad later and he's now in jail, so karma won out again), that brought back some very bad memories.

It's ultra pain, and you're never the same after that. I had multiple fractures before, but when your leg cracks and shifts, it's a whole different ballgame. I basically quit playing sports after spending 8 weeks in a full-leg/bent cast, and totally lost any running/skating speed I ever had.

Hill is done in MMA, no question.

Hey JC, what do you think about this latest strike? Was it justified?

Given the rules of the board, of course, but I also feel that since I transgressed on the side of right, the two other gentlemen should obviously have been given longer sentences.

And I think if it had been anyone but me, he/she would have gotten a week vs. their month suspension.

What do you think of Dena, specifically?

Honestly, I did too, and am probably not ever going to be "back" in the way I used to be.

I've also figured out the trick to the CGC forums - if I'm not on here, I don't buy comics - it's as simple as that. It's building up so fast, I don't even know what to do with my "fun money" anymore. (shrug)

That didn't take long. The more things change... :cloud9:

broken_record.jpg

I for one, enjoyed the month vacation (just being honest like J.C. wants us all to be).

Honestly, I did too, and am probably not ever going to be "back" in the way I used to be.

I've also figured out the trick to the CGC forums - if I'm not on here, I don't buy comics - it's as simple as that. It's building up so fast, I don't even know what to do with my "fun money" anymore. (shrug)

You know JC, not every thread is about ....... Nevermind.

Im taking bets on how long till next banning....

Over under is two months

What's the line on how many strikes a guy can take before being shown the door for good?

Well, since at least one active forum member already has 8 strikes (current user ID only), it's at least 9! lol

Over under is two months

What's the line on how many strikes a guy can take before being shown the door for good?

Well, since at least one active forum member already has 8 strikes (current user ID only), it's at least 9! lol

I bet I can take a guess at who that is...

lol

You either failed Math or English. :roflmao:

3 strikes within a year meant a 30 day suspension, and a 4th strike within a year meant a permanent ban. This will still be true in cases where strikes are applied, with this addition. Two strikes will result in a two week suspension as well.

As per the forum rules, right now I have a single strike on my record.

Over under is two months

I bet I can take a guess at who that is...

lol

:shy: