• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superstarcomics7 could really be Robojo33??

65 posts in this topic

I put in a bid on one of his auctions and requested his information through eBay.

This is what he wrote to me a few hours later -

You bid on one of my

auctions just today and I noticed that you made a eBay User Information Request. I didn't know that e bay would release such request. My wife got nervous and she feels threaten by you. Are you interested in buying comic books from us, or are you trying to know where we live to do harm to us? We are thinking of going to athouritys Monday morning, unless your intentions are good we won't pursue a police report. Let us know soon.

Danny & Lisa

Quintana

PS: We were advised by our attorney to block you from bidding on our auctions, until we hear back from you!

This is what my response was -

Hey fruitloop -

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. How about next time you puke forth an email, put it into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it. Spell check is a wonderful thing too. I was going to bid on your comic auctions but obviously you are out of your mind and possibly smoking crack. Let me get this straight - your wife feels threatened but you, in all your infinite stupidity, send out her name in an email to the person she is "threatened by?" That is a new level of stupidity. Tell your threatened wife to give me a call, my number is listed in the information request through eBay. I am sure I can calm her down, sizzle chest. Go to the authorities? With what ? Loosen the chin strap on your protective helmet and think about the idiocy of your email. It is part of eBay to be able to look up someone's information when related to eBay transations. Do you think people will just send money to an unknown person? Let's see - I request your information at 4:29 AM EST and you send an email at 7:11 AM EST. 2 hours and 42 minutes difference. So in that time your wife feels threatened and you contact a lawyer who advises you that I should blocked from bidding on your auctions. Are you that retarded that you think anyone would believe that garbage? You obviously are a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person and a liar, my Anti-insufficiently_thoughtful_person™ software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your email. Please, if you respond , try to keep the level stupidity down to a minimum - I do not want my system to crash. In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist. I know it will be hard, but YOU CAN DO IT. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

Love , your friend,

Sheppy Finklesteinowitz

P.S. - Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you had enough brains to figure out making up about lawyers and authorities only makes you look like a fool to a potential customer who has been with eBay for 10 years, has perfect feedback ( unlike your own, ) and has done thousands of transactions. Let me know how that police report works out -

I think I made a new friend.

I put in a bid on one of his auctions and requested his information through eBay.

You bid on one of my

auctions just today and I noticed that you made a eBay User Information Request. I didn't know that e bay would release such request. My wife got nervous and she feels threaten by you. Are you interested in buying comic books from us, or are you trying to know where we live to do harm to us? We are thinking of going to athouritys Monday morning, unless your intentions are good we won't pursue a police report. Let us know soon.

Danny & Lisa

Quintana

PS: We were advised by our attorney to block you from bidding on our auctions, until we hear back from you!

Hey fruitloop -

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. How about next time you puke forth an email, put it into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it. Spell check is a wonderful thing too. I was going to bid on your comic auctions but obviously you are out of your mind and possibly smoking crack. Let me get this straight - your wife feels threatened but you, in all your infinite stupidity, send out her name in an email to the person she is "threatened by?" That is a new level of stupidity. Tell your threatened wife to give me a call, my number is listed in the information request through eBay. I am sure I can calm her down, sizzle chest. Go to the authorities? With what ? Loosen the chin strap on your protective helmet and think about the idiocy of your email. It is part of eBay to be able to look up someone's information when related to eBay transations. Do you think people will just send money to an unknown person? Let's see - I request your information at 4:29 AM EST and you send an email at 7:11 AM EST. 2 hours and 42 minutes difference. So in that time your wife feels threatened and you contact a lawyer who advises you that I should blocked from bidding on your auctions. Are you that retarded that you think anyone would believe that garbage? You obviously are a complete insufficiently_thoughtful_person and a liar, my Anti-insufficiently_thoughtful_person™ software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your email. Please, if you respond , try to keep the level stupidity down to a minimum - I do not want my system to crash. In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist. I know it will be hard, but YOU CAN DO IT. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

Love , your friend,

Sheppy Finklesteinowitz

P.S. - Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you had enough brains to figure out making up about lawyers and authorities only makes you look like a fool to a potential customer who has been with eBay for 10 years, has perfect feedback ( unlike your own, ) and has done thousands of transactions. Let me know how that police report works out -

Sheppy Finklesteinowitz

:roflmao:

He's not Robojo33 and he can't grade at all. I put in a bunch of lowball bids on his auction over Thanksgiving. I won 7 of them and just returned 4 of them because there were totally off the mark. Here's the description I sent him...

Thor #190 NM- 9.2... The book has major water damage and 1/4 of the back cover is covered with mildew.

X-Men #21 VF- 7.5... Book looks great except for the amateur restoration. There is a spot of glue on the right front cover sealing a small tear.

Fantastic Four #72 VF/NM 9.0... Book is really closer to 8.0 (which is kind of ok) but the centerfold is also detached at the top staple (which is not kind of ok).

Daredevil #41 NM- 9.2... Small tear and piece missing on the bottom front cover. Two long corner creases on the back cover.

I ended up keeping 3 books that were advertised as VF because the price was right and the grade was close enough.

You bid on one of my

Danny & Lisa

Quintana

Hey fruitloop -

Love , your friend,

Sheppy Finklesteinowitz

:roflmao:

Just spit coffee all over my work computer! lol Well done sir!

This might be the same seller who has been running auctions for years under a different name.

I think the sideways camera shots are a trademark fo this other seller.

I can't remember their old Ebay name but they did have listed "NICE COMICS FOR YOU" or something similar in their location.

I'll try to remember their name but they've been discussed before.

R.

Sheppy Finklesteinowitz

What? That is my name..............

Then your parents were high. :insane:

I have you know , sir, that Finklesteinowitz is an ancient Celtic name meaning "one with a tree trunk like a baby's arm holding an apple."

This might be the same seller who has been running auctions for years under a different name.

I think the sideways camera shots are a trademark fo this other seller.

I can't remember their old Ebay name but they did have listed "NICE COMICS FOR YOU" or something similar in their location.

I'll try to remember their name but they've been discussed before.

R.

I'm still trying to remember the original name of this seller....I think Jeff (Nearmint) bought a Fine range GA Action Comics off of them a few months ago.

Can anybody help?

:wishluck:

I left feedback for him on the books I returned... 4 neutrals, 3 positives. Look at the exchange that followed.

Neutral feedback rating

Overgraded-Small tear & piece missing from bottom. Long creases on back. Refund

Dec-31-08 09:44

daredevil 45 NM- (#260321161233) US $13.27

Neutral feedback rating

Book overgraded & centerfold detached @ 1 staple. Refund given immediately.

Dec-31-08 09:42

fantastic four 72 silver surfer VF/NM 9.0 (#260319936956) US $50.00

Positive feedback rating

Slightly overgraded but close. Thanks!

Dec-31-08 09:40

tales to astonish 86 VF/NM 9.0 (#260319955677) US $20.00

Positive feedback rating

Book as described. Thanks!

Dec-31-08 09:40

tales of suspense 72 Iron man VF 8.0 (#260319959000) US $17.76

Positive feedback rating

Book as described. Thanks!

Dec-31-08 09:39

tales of suspense 77 Iron man VF 8.0 (#260319959782) US $13.49

Neutral feedback rating

Book severly overgraded. Mildew over 1/4 back cover. Refund given immediately.

Dec-31-08 09:38

thor 190 NM- 9.2 (#260319976382) US $19.50

Neutral feedback rating

Book had minor restoration (glue). Money refunded promptly.

Dec-31-08 09:37

x-men 21 VF- 7.5 (#260319980348) US $26.01

Then I got the email (thru eBay) 10 times (no kidding).

What a good citizen you are. Your blocked!

And then the fun began. lol

If honest feedback upsets you so much perhaps you should take a more professional approach with your auctions and represent your items accurately. I left positives for the things you did well and neutrals on the things that would have gotten you a neg had there been no refund. Potential buyers need to know that your grades are not accurate.

Well now, your the one that is going to loose out on Positive feed back, Not that it matters to you. But you don't get my vote, and you don't get to bid on any of my future auctions, ever! And all because you decided to be an !!

Oh I see? So what your saying is that you bid on my auctions just to mess me up on my e bay star. I got you. I'll keep you in mind. Good luck on your future auctions.

Not at all. In fact, if you check your auctions from around Thanksgiving, you will see that I bid on a whole lot of your books. I was hoping that they were accurately graded. I was greatly disappointed when I got them and they were nowhere close. Mildew does not belong on a 9.2... ever, detached centerfolds and corner creases are not on a 9.0 and restoration should always be disclosed. If you truly didn't see these things then you need to learn how to grade and/or take more time. If you did see them and listed them as high grade then you should be kicked off eBay. Regardless, I left honest feedback for the transactions we had... that's what feedback is all about. BTW, I've already received 2 emails from people looking at your auctions and questioning your grades. Have a nice life.

You must have eat Turkey with mess because that's what you are. Your opinions mean nothing to me. So go back to your boaring life and keep your comments to your self, strongass!!

So... just in case you're thinking about doing business with him....

Sorry to jump in on a thread that I realize has history with a fellow that ripped many folks off. I've read a few of the other threads about the overseas fellow, and glad I did as I came close to bidding on a few of his books. Huge benefit being on this forum!!

But this "superstarcomics" - does he sell out of Los Angeles, as I actually had a fantastic transaction with a dealer by the same handle, but he didn't sell raw books at the time. And, he actually could form sentences quite nicely.

Just didn't want the wrong "superstarcomics" getting a bad name if there are two out there.

Sorry to jump in on a thread that I realize has history with a fellow that ripped many folks off. I've read a few of the other threads about the overseas fellow, and glad I did as I came close to bidding on a few of his books. Huge benefit being on this forum!!

But this "superstarcomics" - does he sell out of Los Angeles, as I actually had a fantastic transaction with a dealer by the same handle, but he didn't sell raw books at the time. And, he actually could form sentences quite nicely.

Just didn't want the wrong "superstarcomics" getting a bad name if there are two out there.

The superstarcomics we are talking about is not based out of Los Angeles.

You must have eat Turkey with *spoon* because that's what you are.

That has to be one of the most unintentionally funny things I've read all week.

So go back to your boaring life and keep your comments to your self, strongass!!

Never received comics, re listed but willn't be able to send to new costumer.

This guy is a genius............willn't lol