• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UK user to USA user - who can help me out?

8 posts in this topic

With Christmas looming I have a missing link, called Dora The Explorer!

Anyway, what I'm asking is can anyone pick me up some Dora The Explorer DVDs and CD-ROMs, and then ship them to me in ENGLAND?

Of course I would be happy to add $ for your time and energy, and of course pay the paypal fees. I could also do trade for comics if you need anything (see below)?

This is obviously a desperate plea from someone with a nagging daughter. I had previously sorted this out with a forum member (No names!), but they seem to have disappeared? confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyway, let me know what you can get, how much etc. CD-ROMs available are: Dora The Explorer Backpack Adventure & Dora The Explorer Lost City Adventure and not sure about the DVDs, but any 2-3 will do (cheapest maybe?).

Not much for trade at the moment but I do have a few of the following:

New Mutants #87 CGC 9.6 WHITE

X-Men #283 CGC 9.8 (don't seem to see these on Ebay anymore? grin.gif? grin.gif?)

Martha Washington Goes To War (Sunset Red edition, only 50 copies made, this is the only copy to be CGCd at 7.0 frown.gif )

X-Men #25 DF signed edition (CGC 6.0 I think. one of my first submissions, how'd you guess?)

And a whole range of Superman issues from #138 upwards in mid to low grade RAW.

Have also got lots of other bits, DVDs etc, can also supply UK memorobilia if thats your thing! 27_laughing.gif

Oh, I do need these in time for Christmas, so please quote for faster shipping, cheers! thumbsup2.gif

Not a problem, I have a multiregional machine. I don't buy anything else!

If I was to buy standard DVDs in the shop in the UK they run out at about $30 each ooo.gif but I can import them in for 1/3 less, including delivery! So I always get the multiregional machines.

If anyone needs a Multiregional machine I can ship them to America quite cheaply! PM if you need any info!

Well, I went to the closest CD store in my area, and found only 1 DVD called Dora and the lost City of Toys (I think that's what it was called). But that's all they had. frown.gif

The price was $21.99 plus tax ($25.29 CDN with tax). So with the exchange rate it would be $19.47 US. confused-smiley-013.gif

Amazon do not ship DVDs or software outside of the US! And other prices sound good, I'm talking to a couple of people through PMs, I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for all your seasonal help!