• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

The cover to this is actually red. My scanner likes to change red to orange for some

bizarre reason.

XMen22.jpg

X-Men vs. the Lame-O Brigade! One of the funniest collection of comic-book villains ever assembled. Nice copy! It looks red on my monitor.

Jack

TOTU_22.jpg

Pre-FF Kirby Human Torches.

Excellent Kirby cover!! I really like his work from the late 50s.

I agree. His later Marvel stuff was outstanding, but definitely had the feel of being rushed. My favorite Kirby books are the early Challengers of the Unknown.

Thanks Silver. I'm very excited about it myself. It just arrived today. A 22 on the 22nd. How cool is that?

:)

Wow, that is quite the aligning of stars! Congrats on owning a true gem.

Thanks Silver. I'm very excited about it myself. It just arrived today. A 22 on the 22nd. How cool is that?

:)

Wow, that is quite the aligning of stars! Congrats on owning a true gem.

will he get a 27 on the 27th? :wishluck:

I guess it's time for some 23s

Pep 23. Second appearance of Archie

I think it's amazing that Archie first appeared in a superhero comic. Here's a question for those who are knowledgeable about these things: was Archie the first of his type (teenage humor figure)? Or were there predecessors?