• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Quick post so I can get back to fuming about the grade on my B&B 28 that I sent in:

ironman23.jpg

Happy Friday & happy hunting.

L

The buttcrack on Iron Man's suit goes all the way up to his neck? No wonder he's so grouchy all the time. Funny that the artist chose to show his "boot jets" as such tiny pooters.

Too much text on the cover for my taste.

Jack

mm23.jpg

Somehow I don't understand Toro's flame.

When he's red, he's "flamed on", right?

How come he can sit on the deck of that cruiser leaning on a flagpole (or lie on a Nazi dissectionist's operating table, or in a dungeion tied up by a Japanese warlord, or whatever) without doing any damage? Can't he just flame on and burn the heck out of everything around him?I guess I haven't read enough Golden Age Human Torch stories.

Jack

mm23.jpg

How come he can sit on the deck of that cruiser leaning on a flagpole (or lie on a Nazi dissectionist's operating table, or in a dungeion tied up by a Japanese warlord, or whatever) without doing any damage? Can't he just flame on and burn the heck out of everything around him?I guess I haven't read enough Golden Age Human Torch stories.

Jack

He is just a little flamer...

mm23.jpg

Jack

And the Human Torch is still giant. hm