• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Here's a case where there is a story that matches a horror cover. There are only a few covers with the theme of the artist's work coming alive.

AdvUnk39-1.jpg

Only a few? I bet well over 30 -- didn't we have a "cover theme" posting a while back? At the time I blanked out on trying to remember Tales of the Unexpected 1 (DC's OTHER anthology title, I think I called it.)

You're is a good'n and so's that Burgos rainmaker cover.

Jack

I really like this one!

It was nice meeting you at the Con. Next time I need to remember to check out the stories in New Funnies.

Great to meet you as well! You should name your collection "The Incredible Eye Appeal" collection, stunning stuff! You got me starting to think more and more about the colors being affected by paper quality.

Here's a case where there is a story that matches a horror cover. There are only a few covers with the theme of the artist's work coming alive.

AdvUnk39-1.jpg

Only a few? I bet well over 30 -- didn't we have a "cover theme" posting a while back? At the time I blanked out on trying to remember Tales of the Unexpected 1 (DC's OTHER anthology title, I think I called it.)

You're is a good'n and so's that Burgos rainmaker cover.

Jack

Well then how about "the only cover where an artist's creation comes to life and the artist is a woman."