• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Love that first Bat-Hound!!!

disguised with a mask

DISGUISED WITH A MASK!

HAW!

Jack

Not "Haw!" - more of a "Woof!"

I think it's pretty much accepted in all circles that detective hounds should wear a mask.

Nobody would want to see their effectiveness compromised through being identified while on a case! Just makes sense.

He had an easily identifiable diamond on his forehead. So he had to be masked to protect his identity.

GA was a simpler time. ;)

92.jpg

Nice one Rudy. Wonder where this Adams cover came from, originally. I've never seen it.

Dat iz a very kool cover. I believe dis cover vas originally a Haus of Mystery Dollar Comic..

Jawohl!

House Of Mystery #254:

hom254.jpg

Adventures of Jerry Lewis 93. Repeating the DC checks on Jerry's undies is the funniest gag on the cover.

jerry93.jpg

All-American Men of War 93 -- we've already seen this smorgasbord Russ Heath cover.

AAMOW93.jpg

Four Color 93 -- I like it! Very stylized, nice coloring -- the horse looks better than Gene.

FC93.jpg

Jack

92.jpg

Nice one Rudy. Wonder where this Adams cover came from, originally. I've never seen it.

Dat iz a very kool cover. I believe dis cover vas originally a Haus of Mystery Dollar Comic..

Jawohl!

House Of Mystery #254:

hom254.jpg

Cool, gotta get one of those!

FC93.jpg

Now I want that. If I squint just right it looks as if the horse is shooting one of the guns. :o

Sorry, Scrooge only had one copy to generously trade away. :baiting:

You could be right. Champion WAS a Wonder Horse.

Jack