• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Sharp copy AtlasFan!! I'm still upgrading my collection of the SSWS Dinos... Tough to find them all HG.

Just bought this one off CC, it's an Oakland too :grin:

StarSpangledWarStories131Oakland.jpg

Very cool Heath book trooper.....but .....uh.....you have a few days to wait for that one (tsk):sumo:doh! You must be excited :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sharp copy AtlasFan!! I'm still upgrading my collection of the SSWS Dinos... Tough to find them all HG.

Just bought this one off CC, it's an Oakland too :grin:

StarSpangledWarStories131Oakland.jpg

Very cool Heath book trooper.....but .....uh.....you have a few days to wait for that one (tsk):sumo:doh! You must be excited :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yup, this oakland copy is about to get the SS treatment :grin:

Headed off to Emerald City ComiCon but wanted to share before I left...X-Men 94

Is that today Steve??!!! Dang......I heard nothing about it at all......

Nice X-man book. Is that a Carl Barks? ;)

Yes, it was this weekend and I had a blast although I didn't buy many books. You definitely need to get up here to one of these shows in the future.

Here's another non-Barks X-Men

X-Men95CGC9.jpg

Headed off to Emerald City ComiCon but wanted to share before I left...X-Men 94

Is that today Steve??!!! Dang......I heard nothing about it at all......

Nice X-man book. Is that a Carl Barks? ;)

Yes, it was this weekend and I had a blast although I didn't buy many books. You definitely need to get up here to one of these shows in the future.

Here's another non-Barks X-Men

X-Men95CGC9.jpg

For some reason I was thinking this was the Portland show....not the Seattle show. I havn't heard anything about the Portland show which is usually in April too....prob a good thing I didn't go as I'm savin for SD.

Another nice X-Men...... (thumbs u