• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

Well, I do hope to complete my collection of card covers, however, I am sure I will keep upgrading and go onto something else next. I don't think I will finish collecting, which is what I think you were laughing at. None of us seem satisfied.

AllAmWest109-1.jpg

Looks just like my copy :insane:

Again (worship) for sheer beauty (even though it's not my favorite cover of the run)

Those colors are incredible. I don't think I've seen a comic with such bright colors.

Fantastic cover! Fantastic book!

:gossip: Church copy

Thanks for sharing. Boy, that is some fantastic MH. One of the best I've ever seen. What a Book!

I agree. Today was the largest scan I had seen and it definitely doesn't look much like an arrowhead. I'll never finish if I keep adding books to my list.

"I'll never finish if I keep adding books to my list."

Sorry, but you've made me resort to smileyfaces.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

"Aren't you finished with your comic book collection yet?" ask the well-meaning spouses and friends.

How many people here think that they'll ever "finish?"

Jack

Who knows (shrug)

JLA110.jpg

I didn't realize the JLA110 was John Stewart's first appearance in the JLA! Thanks for posting your copy! I might add that you have one of the finest collections of 100-pagers I've ever seen. Great Cover and your copy is the best!