• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

SSC123-RC.jpg

What a cool book. I didn't know that SSC went with a horror theme at the end. That would actually predate House of Mystery #1 by a month which is considered DC's first horror comic.

sb125.jpg

:gossip: 125 is tomorrow. :baiting:

Nipping in with a quick correction...

Superboy124.jpg

Ian...

Have you been holding out on us? lol

Where are those killer GA Adventures? :sumo:

Ok, ok the covers is pretty bad - the story is worse...

JLoA

124JLoA.jpg

EC=Extremely Crappy.

Look at Flash's giant neck and head. doh!

sb125.jpg

:gossip: 125 is tomorrow. :baiting:

Nipping in with a quick correction...

Superboy124.jpg

Ian...

Have you been holding out on us? lol

Where are those killer GA Adventures? :sumo:

Most are not scanned. The fairly small number of GA Adventures I have shown in the past were, by chance, in the boxes I initially scanned a ferw years ago.

I know it's a bit of a lame excuse but the sheer number of books I need to scan is so daunting.

The entire WONDER FAMILY!

WW_124.jpg

By means of "Amazon science", Dr. Paula is able to defy man's laws of physics and allows Diana to team-up with herself as a teenager AND as a tot...AMAZING!

The real mystery is how Diana's mom looks so good over the years. Hippolyta is the ultimate MILF.

Most are not scanned. The fairly small number of GA Adventures I have shown in the past were, by chance, in the boxes I initially scanned a ferw years ago.

I know it's a bit of a lame excuse but the sheer number of books I need to scan is so daunting.

Not daunting at all, just start with books numbering 125 and higher :shy: