• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

JLA #138

JLA138.jpg

I remember buying this on at my newstand. It was a major event to find a new Adams cover!

Wow, this thread just hit 10,000 :headbang:

We have lost a little steam but nothing unexpected as we hit the higher numbers. Thanks to everyone who has participated!

Speaking of losing steam, Silver, any word from Seadevils?

Wow, this thread just hit 10,000 :headbang:

We have lost a little steam but nothing unexpected as we hit the higher numbers. Thanks to everyone who has participated!

Speaking of losing steam, Silver, any word from Seadevils?

I spoke with him tonite and encouraged him to come back. He said nobody misses him so I told him he was cute. I hope that he posts cause that's as far as I am willing to go! lol

Nobody misses him?

What th'?

The guy was the MAIN EVENT behind this thread! I am just floored by how comprehensive his collection is. I was wondering where he went. For cryin' out loud, where'm I gonna get my funny-animal or teen-humor fix? NOBODY else has those!!!!

If he's burnt out (which, in retrospect, isn't entirely a shock) tell him he doesn't have to scan all the superhero or mystery/sci-fi stuff. Between Silver, InaFlash, SteelCity, Jeffro, JohnT, lotsa war and western folks, and a bunch of Marvel guys, we got that end of the DCs covered.

C'mon back, Sea Devils!

Nobody misses him?

What th'?

The guy was the MAIN EVENT behind this thread! I am just floored by how comprehensive his collection is. I was wondering where he went. For cryin' out loud, where'm I gonna get my funny-animal or teen-humor fix? NOBODY else has those!!!!

If he's burnt out (which, in retrospect, isn't entirely a shock) tell him he doesn't have to scan all the superhero or mystery/sci-fi stuff. Between Silver, InaFlash, SteelCity, Jeffro, JohnT, lotsa war and western folks, and a bunch of Marvel guys, we got that end of the DCs covered.

C'mon back, Sea Devils!

Well put, and I second the sentiment!

I spoke with him tonite and encouraged him to come back. He said nobody misses him so I told him he was cute. I hope that he posts cause that's as far as I am willing to go! lol

Is he really upset?

Nobody misses him?

What th'?

C'mon back, Sea Devils!

Well put, and I second the sentiment!

Same here -- I wonder where he got the idea that no one misses him. Not enough feedback? Very few covers draw comments, no matter who posts them.

We miss you, Seadevils!

Jack

Daredevil 139 -- on cruise control, waiting for Miller to show up and pump some life into it. Cluttered Kane/Sinnott cover.

dd139.jpg

Archie Giant Series 139 -- the most tedious book I ever indexed for GCD. 68 pages, 93 total features!

AGS139.jpg

Jack