• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

How did the Wonder Woman family get together so often?

I would imagine that they enjoyed each other company greatly...and that sales for issues that featured Diana, her mom, and her yonger selves spiked...

Awesome WW's Atlas.

The family get togethers were called "Impossible Tales," which I'm assuming were the same as "Imaginary Tales" that the Superman books ran from time to time?

No, although the WW family's get together were called "impossible tales" they were not imaginary tales and took place in the regular DC SA "continuity" (if you can call it that). Its explained in the 1st impossible tale that younger versions of Diana can co-exist at the same time due to advanced "Amazomian science". Its really too complicated to go into here -- and only females can understand the... ahem... logic behind the science.

How did the Wonder Woman family get together so often?

I would imagine that they enjoyed each other company greatly...and that sales for issues that featured Diana, her mom, and her yonger selves spiked...

Awesome WW's Atlas.

The family get togethers were called "Impossible Tales," which I'm assuming were the same as "Imaginary Tales" that the Superman books ran from time to time?

No, although the WW family's get together were called "impossible tales" they were not imaginary tales and took place in the regular DC SA "continuity" (if you can call it that). Its explained in the 1st impossible tale that younger versions of Diana can co-exist at the same time due to advanced "Amazomian science". Its really too complicated to go into here -- and only females can understand the... ahem... logic behind the science.

I would love to see a scan of that first story or couple of pages

Catching up once again...

I hate the 40 cent price with the jagged lines around it.

BB145.jpg

A few 146s on my disk!

House of Mystery 146. Go, Zook!

HOM146.jpg

G. I. Combat 146

GIC146.jpg

Tom and Jerry 146

tj146.jpg

Jumbo Comics 146 -- a beater!

jumbo146.jpg

Jumbo Comics 147 a day early -- nice purple! -- I'll be on the road for a week and probably checking in sporadically. Have fun and I want to see Seadevils here when I get back.

jumbo147.jpg

Jack