• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009...1 to 365!

12,875 posts in this topic

what is the storyline in those Hulk's? They look interesting.

Sadly, I have not read them yet. When I got back into the hobby, I purchased a decent sized Hulk collection and have been filling in the holes. I just picked up #340 to finish the run, so I now have to read from 236 - 474 plus annuals. I am very excited to dig into this project, as I love reading entire runs/series without interruption. I just hope that crossovers don't ruin the experience in the latter years.

what is the storyline in those Hulk's? They look interesting.

Sadly, I have not read them yet. When I got back into the hobby, I purchased a decent sized Hulk collection and have been filling in the holes. I just picked up #340 to finish the run, so I now have to read from 236 - 474 plus annuals. I am very excited to dig into this project, as I love reading entire runs/series without interruption. I just hope that crossovers don't ruin the experience in the latter years.

I think that's the period where for awhile the Hulk had Bruce Banner's brain but then he degenerated into a more savage being than even before, so in #300 or so Dr. Strange exiled him to a crossroads of realities where he met different extradimensional weirdos in each issue. He was brought back in a crossover between Hulk #313 and Alpha Flight #28 - Alpha was plumbing the dimensional void for a mindless host body for Sasquatch's spirit as the latter was trapped in Box's robot body.