• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 11

86 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, my wife's mother passed away this morning unexpectedly. She lived a long life though, and saw and experienced a great part of the past century. (thumbs u

Just made it through most of this thread and saw your post. My sincere condolences to you and your family. :foryou:

Results may be a little late tonight... Family emergency. :(

Hope everyone is OK :wishluck:

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, my wife's mother passed away this morning unexpectedly. She lived a long life though, and saw and experienced a great part of the past century. (thumbs u

:(

Hope everything goes as smooth as it can go in this situation.

:wishluck:

I've undergraded a lot and tend to see defects that aren't so bad, so I ignored the bends and the spot towards the left and bumped my grade up. lol I think this has been my poorest showing in a grading contest yet.

Shin - sorry to hear the news. My condolences. Take care. :foryou:

How i guessed 9.2:

I was not sure of the creases on the back cover, so, as my first guess was " the grade should be somewhere between 8.5 & 9.6, depending on the creases", i went with 9.2 :roflmao:

Isn't that the same way the do it in Sarasota?

:jokealert: