• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: A Very Snowy Vegas

31 posts in this topic

These were taken this morning in my back yard:

dolphin.jpg

doggies.jpg

by.jpg

Probably will all melt away before I get home :sorry:

If you lived in DC universe's Las Vegas, Danny, you could ask Superboy to clear your drive!

AdventureComics161.jpg

Oh...I DO live in the DC Universe :cloud9:

I will be in vegas next weekend. Hopefully it will warm up. :wishluck:
UFC fight?

Yessir - I am flying out there with Hermes Franca.

Awesome, wish I could make it. That's going to be an incredible fight card! I just got back from Vegas about a week ago and hoping to make it back next month for UFC 93 ... big BJ Penn fan and Hilo boy myself. :wishluck:

UFC fight?

Awesome, wish I could make it. That's going to be an incredible fight card! I just got back from Vegas about a week ago and hoping to make it back next month for UFC 93 ... big BJ Penn fan and Hilo boy myself. :wishluck:

Ill be there for that fight as well. Penn is one of my favorite fighters. We should meet up if you make it back there for 93.

UFC fight?

Ill be there for that fight as well. Penn is one of my favorite fighters. We should meet up if you make it back there for 93.

Di you guys read what happned to Justin Levens?

UFC fight?

Di you guys read what happned to Justin Levens?

very sad. Mucho problems in that household.