• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

35 Center Sale - Pre-EBay Viewing Phase 1

27 posts in this topic

Why not give him a Giant Size X-Men 1 ? He might find a new hobby cheers him up.

893frustrated.gif

You are on my hit list now, and cracking wise about someone who will soon pass on is pretty freaking low.

Happy to be on your hit-list. If he is going to pass away I'm genuinely sorry if the comment seemed directed against him, it wasn't. In my defence, you didn't fully indicate the seriousness.

Why not give him a Giant Size X-Men 1 ? He might find a new hobby cheers him up.

893frustrated.gif

You are on my hit list now, and cracking wise about someone who will soon pass on is pretty freaking low.

Happy to be on your hit-list. If he is going to pass away I'm genuinely sorry if the comment seemed directed against him, it wasn't. In my defence, you didn't fully indicate the seriousness.

It wasn't serious until Joe got his feeling hurt. Wait until he breaks out the "wife and nine kids" card. wink.gif

It's amusing the amount of Poorman Slim's (who probably couldn't afford the books) who poke their pimply little faces into this thread.

cheeky-smiley-024.gifcheeky-smiley-006.gif

So are you buying, or just here to constantly harass me?

I posted in MARKETPLACE to try and sell some books for a worthy cause, and instead I get the slack-jawed autistics slobbering down my neck.

Your ideas intrigue me... I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter...

Funniest post I'd ever read. Made me go "God, I wish I could have said that".

That's actually a "Homer Simpson-ism".

Credit where credit is due.

Chris