• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet #39 Pre-Order - Updated Shipping Info For Non-US Destinations

97 posts in this topic

I am taking pre-orders on the 2009 Overstreet #39 HC. You don't have to pay for it yet, but orders will be filled based on the date of payment. There is a possibility that I won't receive my full shipment in the 1st wave of the books' release. So those that pay first will be the first orders filled when the book comes in.

The solicitation says that the expected shipment date is at the end of February. I'm just trying to see how many I need to order.

They will be $23.50 + $4 media mail shipping in the US.

Please use the :takeit: and post which cover you are going to want and how many.

These are the solicitation pics. Actual cover may be different.

th_OS39Avengers.jpgth_OS39.jpg

Is shipping to the UK possible?

Yes, as long as it fits in a PM flat rate envelope, shipping will be $11.95 to anywhere outside of North America.

Although the book will fit, it is over the weight limit for the flat rate envelope.

Unfortunately, this would have to go in a flat rate box. Shipping to the UK runs $37.95 on these.