• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet #39 Pre-Order - Updated Shipping Info For Non-US Destinations

97 posts in this topic

How much to ship to Canada?

I'm not positive that it would fit in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope, but if it does, shipping to Canada would be $9.95.

:takeit:

Timely cover please.

The OS will fit in the envelope, but it is over the 4lb weight limit, thus the shipping would be quite a bit more.

I'm not positive that it would fit in a Priority Mail flat rate envelope, but if it does, shipping to Canada would be $9.95.

Timely cover please.

The OS will fit in the envelope, but it is over the 4lb weight limit, thus the shipping would be quite a bit more.

how much more?

Collingwood, ON

L9Y 2K2

Canada

Timely cover please.

how much more?

Collingwood, ON

L9Y 2K2

Canada

Just guessing that it would be about a 5-6lb box. At that, the cheapest method I know of is the USPS Priority Mail flat rate box. After the USPS rate increase last month, the shipping cost on it is $25.95. :sorry:

Timely cover please.

how much more?

Collingwood, ON

L9Y 2K2

Canada

Just guessing that it would be about a 5-6lb box. At that, the cheapest method I know of is the USPS Priority Mail flat rate box. After the USPS rate increase last month, the shipping cost on it is $25.95. :sorry:

You might find UPS cheaper for this.

Timely cover please.

how much more?

Collingwood, ON

L9Y 2K2

Canada

It looks like it might be a couple dollars cheaper. (thumbs u

Timely cover please.

how much more?

Collingwood, ON

L9Y 2K2

Canada

Until the buyer gets hit with a $30 brokerage fee at the border. Customers love the extra cost with UPS :baiting:

Timely cover please.

how much more?

Collingwood, ON

L9Y 2K2

Canada

Until the buyer gets hit with a $30 brokerage fee at the border. Customers love the extra cost with UPS :baiting:

I knew there had to be a catch somewhere. doh!

Hey there Rick, hope all is well with you. Will you be selling the softcover version as well?

Hey Jon, everything is going pretty well. Hope that it is for you as well.

I can do the softcover for $20.50 + $4 shipping. Just let me know which cover so I can order it.

Timely cover please.

how much more?

Collingwood, ON

L9Y 2K2

Canada

So that would be 24+26 = 60 USD.

I think i will have to pass noe , thanks for looking up the shipping. I think i can get it at my LCS (1.5 hours away from me) for 45 Canadian. SO if you could please remove my name from your list please BUBBAGUMP

Thanks

TIm :sorry:

Timely cover please.

how much more?

Collingwood, ON

L9Y 2K2

Canada

So that would be 24+26 = 60 USD.

I think i will have to pass noe , thanks for looking up the shipping. I think i can get it at my LCS (1.5 hours away from me) for 45 Canadian. SO if you could please remove my name from your list please BUBBAGUMP

Thanks

TIm :sorry:

No problem Tim. I knew it would be too expensive.

If only the book was a little lighter.... (shrug)

Rick,

Any update on the shipment date of OSPG #39's? (shrug)

I had just started a new thread here: 2009 OS coming in next week doh!

So why do I get the doh! when you just created that thread only 35 minutes before I made my post? I don't look at every frigging thread in here. You could have posted the link without the emoticon. You in a bad mood or what? :makepoint::mad:

Rick,

Any update on the shipment date of OSPG #39's? (shrug)

I had just started a new thread here: 2009 OS coming in next week doh!

So why do I get the doh! when you just created that thread only 35 minutes before I made my post? I don't look at every frigging thread in here. You could have posted the link without the emoticon. You in a bad mood or what? :makepoint::mad:

Not in a mood or anything. Its just that the new thread was right at the top with 'shipping later this week' right in the title. I didn't want to re-activate this thread, that's all. Sorry if you took offense to the emoticon. (thumbs u