• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VERY Limited Frank Frazetta Signature Series Signing!

153 posts in this topic

Hi All,

The Frazettas have graciously agreed to sign a small number of books for me. There are only 15 spots available for now. The cost is $300 per book, which includes the signature, grading and return shipping. They also requested this be a cash payment, so you will need to send me cash, hidden in the box. The signing will be on January 10th. This will initially be open only to people that were not included in previous signings. If you got one before, please let someone else get a shot. If there are any spots left, I will offer to anyone.I know it is short notice, but all books and payments MUST be in my hand no later than January 7th. I will confirm with you via email for shipping info.

Please keep in mind, I do my best to protect the books, but Frank insists the books not be in sleeves when he signs them, and he is 80 and has had several strokes. Keep that in mind when considering the book you are sending.

Post "I'm in" if you want a spot. 1 book per person.

Thanks,

Brian