• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 15

70 posts in this topic

GRADE DELETED

nik...unfortunately or whatever...you're gonna have to put a big disclaimer above the Contest Line to tell ALL newbies to not post a grade...we realize they know not what they do but it as best annoying and at worst contest-polluting...

(thumbs u

I understand your point on this issue, but it doesn't bother me much. I've seen the range of submitted grades for the last 14 rounds. That reinforces my opinion that there's a whole lotta guessing going on with trying to see the flaws in the scans and figure out what CGC graded the book in hand. Anyway, I don't think seeing a stray grade or two show up in the thread is going to influence what I submit. It'll be wrong no matter what! :acclaim:

(worship) Finally, someone with an original thought. (worship)

Finally, someone who recognizes an original thought! (worship)

I'm going to be at that dinner in SF with Borock and company tomorrow... so results for Round 15 might be posted a little late. (thumbs u

(Unless I bring my notebook and grab a WIFI signal somewhere... but probably not.)

That's cool, everyone that matters will be at the dinner anyway . . . :grin:

I'm going to be at that dinner in SF with Borock and company tomorrow... so results for Round 15 might be posted a little late. (thumbs u

(Unless I bring my notebook and grab a WIFI signal somewhere... but probably not.)

That's cool, everyone that matters will be at the dinner anyway . . . :grin:

:sorry:

Lat call. less then 90 minutes:

BuriedAlien

Burntboy

CaptainOfIndustry

cj

DaleRoberts

eddly

GeneralZod

gorgoguy

Green

jessebrook1

Klodz24seven

Loki

mjacobs8

mschmidt

pirate

Pitboss

Professor66

rza808

Silvers24

Skynwalker

the1stfo

Webhead

Dinner with Borock and company in SF! Nothing there but blended Scotch whisky and loose women.

You should stay home and post the resuts for Round 15......much more fun.

:roflmao: