• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASPEN, FATHOM, SOULFIRE, & other Michael Turner stuff....

153 posts in this topic

:takeit: is king. I will consider offers by PM, but most stuff is priced just about as low as I can go. Shipping is 3.00 by Media mail or 5.00 for Priority. Free media mail shipping if you purchase 5 or more books.

If you are looking for something in particular which you don't see posted, you can PM.

All books are in at least 9.4 condition. All are unread and most directly from a case to a bag and board. Many will grade 9.6 or 9.8.

Soulfire #1 Wizard World Chicago - $7.00

157652894_o.jpg

Just wanted to say that I've purchased a bunch of RAW Turner books from Dale which he listed as 9.6/9.8 and all the ones I've submitted have come back 9.8/White pages (I've sent in 6 books so far).

Brian

Just wanted to say that I've purchased a bunch of RAW Turner books from Dale which he listed as 9.6/9.8 and all the ones I've submitted have come back 9.8/White pages (I've sent in 6 books so far).

Brian

Wow! Thanks for the testimonial Brian.. Very pleased to have another happy customer. I can't guarantee that for every one of the books, but most of the books I have are handpicked out of the case by me.

and uhhh, how much do I owe you for that... :jokealert:

Brian

I can say almost the same! Ordered a bunch of Raw Turner books myself from Dale here and they all arrived in very very beautiful condition! Highly recommended! :)