• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASPEN, FATHOM, SOULFIRE, & other Michael Turner stuff....

153 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the purchases, guys! I will go through and send out invoices tomorrow. If you need it tonight, or if you are done shopping, then I will be glad to send you an invoice tonight.

I'm done shopping tonight.

Brian

Thanks for all the purchases, guys! I will go through and send out invoices tomorrow. If you need it tonight, or if you are done shopping, then I will be glad to send you an invoice tonight.

Brian

You sure? I think there's a couple Turners left. :baiting:

Brian

Brian,

I will work you an invoice up shortly. Thanks

Brian

I know. I probably left a bunch on the table. I need to re-organize my stash. I totally don't know which copies I have....pretty sad...I was actually trying to save money so that I can buy some books from you.

Brian

Good grabs Brian! There's a few things I am still deciding if I should pick up or not. hm

Brian

I know. I probably left a bunch on the table. I need to re-organize my stash. I totally don't know which copies I have....pretty sad...I was actually trying to save money so that I can buy some books from you.

Exellent idea. I always knew you were a genius. (worship)

Brian

Good grabs Brian! There's a few things I am still deciding if I should pick up or not. hm

Buy 5 total and you get free shipping. How can you beat that?