• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYC National Pics

39 posts in this topic

is hoodeedoo the same guy in his avatar??

Nope, that's his not-so-subtle way of flipping off another ex-forum member who's been banned many, many times. If you right-click the image, click "Properties", and look at the URL he's pulling the picture from, you'll get a subtle hint as to who he's flipping off and why. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

is hoodeedoo the same guy in his avatar??

Nope, that's his not-so-subtle way of flipping off another ex-forum member who's been banned many, many times. If you right-click the image, click "Properties", and look at the URL he's pulling the picture from, you'll get a subtle hint as to who he's flipping off and why. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nassau Da??...Is that a pic of Danny -boy without his cheezy stache?

Yikes - this whole time I was thinking that was his OS Adviser picture!?!?

Oh well, if I ever see the DA I'll have to remember NOT to ask him how his FF run is coming!! 27_laughing.gif

Oh I get it now,...He IS the Nassua County DA

Waitaminute, I read this statement again and wasn't 100% sure what you meant...hoodeedoo isn't the Nassau DA, but somebody saw the Nassau DA's name in a New York Times article about the arrest and conviction of Danny Dupcak back in the mid-90s, which was also posted here in the forums. Hoodeedoo heard about it and started taunting him.

Oh I get it now,...He IS the Nassua County DA

Waitaminute, I read this statement again and wasn't 100% sure what you meant...hoodeedoo isn't the Nassau DA, but somebody saw the Nassau DA's name in a New York Times article about the arrest and conviction of Danny Dupcak back in the mid-90s, which was also posted here in the forums. Hoodeedoo heard about it and started taunting him.

Yeah,...I get it.