• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold/Silver/Bronze/Copper - A Bit of Everything - SALE #2 - NEW STUFF!!!

113 posts in this topic

My other thread did ok (take a look - some books still available!) , so I've decided to sell more (post an :takeit: here if you want anything from the other thread). I'll do several threads, with each focusing on a certain type of comic.

I'll start with raw vintage books.

Here it goes:

:takeit: is king as usual, but PMs are welcome. I am in MTL, CANADA, but I am willing to ship globally. Buyer pays actual shipping fees (+ packaging if required). Please insure your items. If not, I will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage. PICK-UPs are welcome for any local folks out there.

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED:

M/O, Paypal, Cash (in person ONLY). M/Os are preferred.

Thanks for looking!

First up....

ks_hulk_1_FC_B.jpg

ks_hulk_1_BC_B.jpg

HULK KING-SIZE SPECIAL #1 - COPY B

CLASSIC STERANKO COVER!!!

Complete and firmly attached to cover, about a 1" spine split at top running through a few of the of the pages, rust migration, some mildew along spine near staples. Solid reader.

GD+

BIN $9.00 (OSPG in GD=$10.00)

xmen_28_FC.jpg

xmen_28_BC.jpg

X-MEN #28

1ST APPEARANCE BANSHEE

Color touch - bottom of bottom staple/several spine creases between MIMIC and MARVEL GIRL/entire subscription crease/and entire edge of FC. 2 pieces of tape between BC and last page (top and bottom) - same between pages 14-15... Cover almost detached from bottom staple.

APPARENT VG

BIN $18.00 (OSPG in VG=$38.00)