• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold/Silver/Bronze/Copper - A Bit of Everything - SALE #2 - NEW STUFF!!!

113 posts in this topic

hulk_182_FC.jpg

hulk_182_BC.jpg

HULK #182

"3RD" APPEARANCE WOLVERINE

Includes Marvel Value Stamp. Solid and clean copy except for some creasing on the cover - NCB creases in upper region of FC + CB crease bottom right FC.

I'm having a tough time grading this one (sold to me as a FN/VF on Ebay). I'll give it a FN-.

BIN $22.00 (OSPG in FN=$30.00)

wolverinemiller_1_FC.jpg

wolverinemiller_1_BC.jpg

WOLVERINE #1 FRANK MILLER MINI-SERIES

Another tough to grade. Why? Well, it has a very fine tear above the bottom staple on the FC, which I seem to also have on CGC 9.6 copy of this book.... (shrug). This one however is more visible and through the cover - you can see through faintly when you lift the FC and look at it. 4 or 5 dimples in and above WOLVIE's hair.

How about the nicest FN out there?

BIN $15.00 (OSPG in FN=$15.00)

BONUS

NO longer available.

FANTASTIC FOUR #45

1ST APPEARANCE INHUMANS

Complete and all still attached (barely @ top staple), rust migration bottom staple - visible at centerfold.

GD-

FREE to the 1st person to purchase $100+ worth of books posted in this and my other thread, starting NOW.